This week in the realty hot spot series, we shed light on a high-end residential market in Gurgaon, with seamless connectivity and good amenities. Golf Course Road enjoys sound connectivity via Golf Course Extension Road, NH-48, Sohna Road and Rapid Metro Rail Network. It is a sought after area with schools, hospitals, restaurants, shopping malls and other amenities.
DLF Phase 5, Sector 53 and Sector 54 are the main sub-localities of this locality. BHK-wise, 3- and 4-BHK type properties enjoy abundant supply here and the price of property range from Rs 8,700-18,000 per sqft. Here are other numerous highlights of this area that make it a real estate hot spot.
- High-end residential market with proximity to key office hubs of Cyber City and Sohna Road
- Boasts offices of renowned companies such as Ernst and Young, American Express, Dell, Oracle, etc.
- Sought after area with schools, hospitals, restaurants, shopping malls and other amenities
- Key malls in the vicinity are DT Mega Mall, South Point Mall, MGF Megacity Mall and others
- Sound connectivity via Golf Course Extension Road, NH-48, Sohna Road and Rapid Metro Rail Network
Supply by BHK
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by covered area (sq ft)
Grocery Stores 20+
Petrol Pumps 10+
Source : ET