In this week’s realty hot spot series, we feature a Gurgaon’s Southern peripheral road. This residential area hosts multiple completed and under construction apartment projects and is well connected to employment hubs.
The property price range per sq. ft. in this locality is Rs 5,200-9,300. A 3-BHK, which is the property type that enjoys the maximum supply here, costs approximately Rs 1.33 crore on average. It comprises 1,890 sq. ft. area.
Here are other highlights of the Southern peripheral road.
- Multiple completed and under-construction apartment projects in this residential area
- Major office hubs of Sohna Road, Golf Course Road, Cyber City and Udyog Vihar in the proximity
- Good social and retail infra in the nearby sectors which are situated along the Sohna Road
- GD Goenka Public School, Park Hospital, Omaxe Celebration Mall, Raheja Mall are the social major infra
- NH-48, SPR, Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension Road provides sound connectivity
Supply by BHK
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference by size (Sq ft)
Grocery Stores 20+
Petrol Pumps 5+